Thoughts on ETN

 Nowadays, as WTI crude oil prices fluctuate, ETN has been found to have a huge price fluctuation.

  I've heard about ETF a bit, but ETN wanted something similar and unfamiliar.

  Looking up, I think you can think of it as a bond similar to the ETF. I don't know if I understood it properly, but.

  It is said that there is a risk that if the issuing securities company falls, it will become a piece of tissue because it is a product that is formed of only contracts. Moreover, there were times when the Lehman Brothers accident actually stopped.

   I think a couple of securities companies have sold their products, one of them is Samsung Securities, and maybe Samsung Securities is going to be ruined.

2026년 9월 28일 삼성전자 배당 기준일 참고

[오늘 주요 이슈] 삼성전자가 약 30조 원 규모의 대규모 3분기 현금배당(약 4600원대) 을 예고함에 따라 배당 권리를 확보하기 위한 마지막 매수 시점에 투자자들의 관심이 집중되고 있습니다. [매수일정] 삼성전자의 3분기 배당 기준일은 9월 30...