Thoughts on ETN

 Nowadays, as WTI crude oil prices fluctuate, ETN has been found to have a huge price fluctuation.

  I've heard about ETF a bit, but ETN wanted something similar and unfamiliar.

  Looking up, I think you can think of it as a bond similar to the ETF. I don't know if I understood it properly, but.

  It is said that there is a risk that if the issuing securities company falls, it will become a piece of tissue because it is a product that is formed of only contracts. Moreover, there were times when the Lehman Brothers accident actually stopped.

   I think a couple of securities companies have sold their products, one of them is Samsung Securities, and maybe Samsung Securities is going to be ruined.

2024년 9월 13일 금요일 나의 투자 기록

 1. 사람은 각자의 고민이 있게 마련이다. 이게 어떤 조직을 이루고 있고, 많은 사람이 그 조직에 섞여 있으면서 각자의 고민이 조직에 영향을 주게 된다. 즉 문제가 발생하는 요인이 되는 것이다. 다른 사람의 고민을 감지하고, 고민을 알게 되었다면 2...